- individual attention: as the groups are small – not more than 4, I am able to give personal attention to each student.
- texts used in schools are covered. This is probably the only place where whatever texts the student used in schools will be covered in the session. If I am unable to help you with the text because I have not read it or taught it before, I will not take you in.
- customised sessions that are targeted at the school syllabus. No extra charge if parents want to include a more general component related to Lang Arts.
- numerous case studies, examples and relevant up-to-date cases are provided. Techniques to answer essays and source-based questions are imparted and I will role-model to show them how it is done.
- help for school homework and projects – these are important components of the IP which engages in continual assessment.
- no upfront payment of fees
- no charge if you do not turn up; you pay only for the sessions you attend.
The sessions are fun and productive – they benefit the students and help them do well. Our sessions are result-oriented and we assure parents that their children will enjoy the lessons!
So sign up for the sessions now and say good bye to spending hours and tearing your hair out trying to figure out how to answer that question or start the project. Stop being frustrated with skimpy Powerpoint slides that do not have sufficient details to help you construct a proper essay. Stop being in a daze because your Humanities teacher zooms from one topic to another! I am here to help you!