- individual attention: as the groups are small - not more than 4, I am able to give personal attention to each student.
- texts used in schools are covered. This is probably the only place where whatever texts the student used in schools will be covered in the session. If I am unable to help you with the text because I have not read it or taught it before, I will not take you in.
- customised sessions that are targeted at the school syllabus. No extra charge if parents want to include a more general component related to Lang Arts.
- numerous case studies, examples and relevant up-to-date cases are provided. Techniques to answer essays and source-based questions are imparted and I will role-model to show them how it is done.
- help for school homework and projects - these are important components of the IP which engages in continual assessment.
- no upfront payment of fees
- no charge if you do not turn up; you pay only for the sessions you attend.
The advantages of IP Lang Arts & Humanities sessions with me are as follows: