I have not updated some important points about my fee structure because I have been very busy. Pardon for the inconvenience. These announcements are as follows:
- I continue not to take upfront fees for the sessions. You pay for every session your child attends. If your child does not turn up for a session, you do not pay.
- For new students signing up for 2014 and 15 sessions, you need a deposit of 2 sessions. This is to ensure that you do not cancel the sessions suddenly. You need to give me at least one weeks’ notice to stop sessions. There is a small forfeiture of one session if you cancel sessions before the conclusion of the last session for each term.
- You can cease the sessions anytime. Just give one week’s notice and the above condition applies. As you do not have to pay a month or even a term in advance, you can cease sessions so long as you give a week’s notice.This is one big advantage because it offers maximum flexibility to the student.
- You can skip sessions anytime. There is no penalty to pay. You will never be charged for the session you skipped. It is not mandatory to have make-up sessions.
- But since last year I am charging a small fee per subject for each semester ($35 to $75) and for IP/JC and IB Literature, I charge a one-time fee per title (range from $50 to $100).